Heroic neighbour rescues woman from late-night house fire

Home/Stone/Heroic neighbour rescues woman from late-night house fire

Heroic neighbour rescues woman from late-night house fire

Families spoke to reporters today of their shock after a house fire left their neighbour in hospital.

A woman was rescued by her neighbour who heard a smoke alarm coming from her home in St Vincent Road late last night.

Crews then arrived at the scene in  minutes later at just before 10pm and discovered the blaze had already been put out.

The householder was taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation but is believed to be recovering well.

2018-11-28T21:18:10+00:00 November 28th, 2018|Stone|